Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Handbags and wallets

Ok so I had some fun this week making handbags and money wallets

This handbag was made from Basic Black Cardstock, which I scored diagonal pattern on one side and clear embossed. I then added aqua diamontees to the front.


I made these handbags for Karen and one of the girls in her downline who I met at regionals. I placed one each of my cards I made to swap and one of the wallets in it. The bag was made from Pink pirroutte cardstock, the patterened panel was from the level 1 hostess 6x6 paper pad. The handle was made from apricot appeal.




This is the money wallet in brown.


I made this money wallet for my cousins christening. I used pink piroutte card stock Bold Butterly stamp set and non SU paper for the lining. I also made a co-ordinating card the size of a money note so we could write a message on it.











No comments: