Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Cards for Regional

Ok so I attended training in Sydney recently and was lucky to catch up with the talented Karen Robinson who is my upline's (Mel) Upline. I had a great day at my first Stampin Up! event and came away with some great new ideas, as well as some lovely swaps. In a world that is so often caught up in itself it was lovely to take time out and spend it with like minded women who were so friendly and giving. Below is some of the cards I made to swap.

This little card proved to be very popular. I used whisper white cardstock, The reindeers were done using my fingerprints in Chocolate Chip ink. I drew the antlers and faces using markers. Wording was done in Real Red. ( Many Merry Messages)

This is a great quick one layer card. When you have a 2yr old and a 4 month old I am constantly on the look out for quick easy cards that still look great!


With this card I tore a strip of cardstock and used this to mask my white area while I sponged the baseful blue on lightly. When the strip was removed it created a torn look.

Cardstock: Whisper White.
Stamp Sets: Many Merry Messages and Lovely as a tree.
Ink: Baseful Blue and Hansome Hunter.
Accessories: Sponges


Cardstock: Whisper White
Stamp Sets: Just Beachy and Simple Sayings
Ink: Lovely Lilac and Orchard Oppulance
Accessories: White grosgrain Ribbon and square gem(non stampin up)


I love this lil card its perfect for a little grubs party invite.
I added googly eyes to the caterpillar to give him some extra character.

Cardstock: Glorious Green, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Glorious Green, Staz On Black
Stamp Set: Bugs and Kisses and Sincere Salutations


A Wedding Card. I am loving the chocolate chip and Tempting Turquoise combination at the moment. The best thing about this card is that you can change the colours to suit those of the wedding and bridal party.
Cardstock: Whisper White, Tempting Turquoise, Chocolate Chip
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: For the Bride
Accessories: Tempting Turquoise grosgrain ribbon.




No comments: